To download a job description click here.
SALES TEAM COORDINATOR
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Sales Team Coordinator, based in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. This position will partner with marketing, operations and finance teams to organize and deliver necessary selling information and tools to the sales team. Takes direction from VP of Sales with additional input from channel directors to execute goals related to product commercialization, distribution, digital marketing support and overall sales support.
- Timely delivery of selling related information on all assets including pricing, packaging specifications, product images, etc. as available from marketing product team
- Maintains price lists and other spec sheets as needed
- Coordinates with sales team and supervisors to contract, oversee and report 3rd party merchandising services for projects including distribution, product sampling, and in store marketing
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows
- Provides sales administrative support as needed including the coordination of material, assets, location needs, etc. for sales meetings and informational meetings
- Manages the timely execution of action items and follow ups with all relevant parties from weekly commercialization meeting to ensure consistent progress and delivery of projects
- Maintains/manages 3rd party images w/ IX ONE, etc
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- At least three years of experience in a related field
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Short and long term disability
- PTO (paid time off)
Salary Range: $50,000 – 60,000
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will make us all better.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to email@example.com.