To download a job description click here.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Operations Support Coordinator at our headquarters based in beautiful Steamboat Springs, CO. The Operations Support Coordinator is an hourly position working 32-40 hours per week and performing a range of administrative tasks in support of Honey Stinger’s Operations team. This position is responsible for supporting the execution of the supply plan strategy and aiding in process follow up. The Operations Support Coordinator will need to multitask as the demands of the role require, be apprised of the Honey Stinger business, and build strong relationships with internal and external business partners. This position reports to the Operations Planning Manager.
Duties / Responsibilities -
- Responsible for order entry and tracking of all supply chain purchase orders and transfer orders.
- Partner with Accounts Payable, validating invoices for transfer, packaging, and display orders.
- Manage Honey Stinger’s internal portal containing supplier certifications and audits. Ensure all certifications are on hand, current and accurate.
- Monitor and track production, manufacturing details and order timelines while fostering co-manufacture and supplier relationships for collaborative, successful, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Responsible for consistent communication and follow up throughout the Honey Stinger supply chain.
- In partnership with Product Development, this role owns the upkeep and version control of the product specification sheets – including costing, contact information, certifications, packaging, and other product details.
- Support the commercialization process, completing analysis, reporting, and communicating with business partners as needed.
- Ensure product set up in the Net Suite system is complete and accurate – UPCs, costing, Build elements, etc.
- Run reports in Net Suite to provide information and analytics as requested.
- Support and follow up on Honey Stingers annual audit requirements in the supply chain.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as requested.
Required Skills/Abilities –
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, NetSuite experience a plus
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent required.; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- At least one year of related business experience preferred
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and CPG industry preferred
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Short and long term disability
- PTO (paid time off)
Hourly Pay Range: $22 - $26
At Honey Stinger, community is what drives us. We are committed to building an inclusive culture in our workplace, because we know that teams are strongest when everyone takes a shot. We encourage anyone who is driven to perform to join us. Your unique experiences make us better, together.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to email@example.com.