CONSUMER RELATIONS MANAGER
To download a job description click here.
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Consumer Relations Manager within the marketing department at our headquarters in beautiful Steamboat Springs, Colorado. This important front-line position will proactively develop and lead programs to delight consumers as well as support consumer inquiries via online, email, phone and direct mail regarding Honey Stinger and its products and programs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep knowledge of and be able to effectively communicate the benefits of Honey Stinger’s full product line, company programs and values as well as consumer-focused promotions and programs. S/he will also bring a consumer-first approach and a can-do attitude to our marketing team and will report to the Head of Marketing. Having a passion for the outdoors and a variety of sports while working for a storied performance nutrition brand makes this a unique opportunity for both career growth and adventure.
- Manage all aspects of consumer relations response including messaging documents, FAQs and product details.
- Responsible for interacting with customers via email and phone. Answers inquiries, product issues/complaints and company feedback with professionalism and courtesy.
- Maintain records of consumer interactions via our CRM platform.
- Monitor consumer feedback for trends/issues and report findings—daily/weekly/monthly.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments on appropriate responses for various consumer inquiries. Be the internal advocate for the consumer for timely issue resolutions.
- Develop and update high-volume and crisis response procedures.
- Assess contact volume regularly and develop resource plans to accommodate.
- Monitor and approve all online consumer product reviews via PowerReviews and Amazon.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or relevant field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Upbeat and patient demeanor with the ability to put the consumer’s needs first.
- Demonstrate initiative, be conscientious and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; demonstrate flexibility and willingness to learn on the job.
- Experience with all MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familarity with Zendesk and Shopify are desired.
- Willingness to travel and attend events when requested.
- Prior working experience in consumer relations role is a must. Please provide examples.
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- PTO (paid time off)
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will make us all better.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to email@example.com.