Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Executive Admin + Office Coordinator.
This position’s primary responsibilities will be CEO support—managing day-to-day workflow, prioritizing various high-profile projects and board member interactions. This position will also assist in daily office needs and managing our
company’s general administrative activities.
- Coordinate with staff to collect and assemble information for presentations and strategic plans.
- Assist CEO with various administrative tasks including scheduling meetings and travel. Anticipate needs and communicate all relevant details to participants.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for senior leadership team upon request
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior leadership team, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Coordinate all board meetings and communications.
- Correspond and facilitate meetings with high-level customers, ambassadors, local officials and VIPs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Oversees the daily work activities of the office.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, documenting building protocols and performing basic expense reporting.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Coordinate with facilitates maintenance vendors for building cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization throughout the Headquarters Office.
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist clerical staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise and compelling style.
- Produce well thought‐out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Demonstrate initiative, be conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills. Experience with all MS Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with NetSuite is a plus.
- Willingness to travel and attend events when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar degree
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Short and long term disability
- PTO (paid time off)
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will make us all better.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View PDF of the job description for Executive Admin and Office Coordinator here.