This position is responsible for ensuring communication and production are flowing smoothly between Honey Stinger and the supply chain.
Honey Stinger is seeking to hire and Operations Analyst to join our team in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, providing data and analytics to support sourcing, costing, production, packaging and planning improvements. The Operations analyst will actively participate in cross functional collaboration to bring products and projects to market.
- Work closely with Operations Lead and Planning team to ensure a “Best in Class” supply chain.
- Support sourcing, product development and planning with data and analysis for decision making and solutions.
- Regularly review capacity and capabilities are poised for growth and margin improvements.
- Manage supplier certifications and audits. Aid in preparing the supply chain for future customer requirements.
- Monitor and track production, manufacturing details and order timelines whilst fostering CoMan & Supplier relationships for collaborative, successful, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Responsible for the consistent communication and follow up throughout the supply chain.
- Owner of the upkeep and accuracy of the Product Detail Sheets – including costing, contacts, certifications, packaging and other product details.
- Continuous assessment and ongoing analysis and modeling of product costing and margin improvements and commercialization efficiency.
- Actively participate in weekly commercialization meetings. Own operations project responsibilities and follow up in the commercialization process. Drive project timelines and quick turn solutions for product, packaging and production.
- Own the operational elements of the packaging process, (cost, lead times, quality issues). Drive projects to achieve deadlines.
- Identify and create Operations process for clarity and improvement.
- Ensure product set up in the system is complete and accurate - UPCs / Costing / Build elements in system.
- Provide information and analytics to monthly spend in the supply chain for budgeting.
- Support and follow up on Honey Stinger’s Annual Audit requirements in the supply chain.
- Support sustainability efforts in the Supply Chain.
- Perform other job related responsibilities as requested.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Strong understanding of supply chain strategies
- Proven success implementing business processes to execute against financial goals
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years in related field
- Experience working with NetSuite or other ERP system
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices, procedures and tools
- Experience managing projects and achieving deadlines
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Short and long term disability
- PTO (paid time off)
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will
make us all better.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary range is $60,000 - $70,000.
View PDF of job description here.