To download job description click here.
Honey Stinger is looking for a high energy individual to join our Finance and Accounting team in beautiful Steamboat Springs, CO. The Financial Analyst is responsible for financial budgeting and forecasting of key functional areas. The Financial Analyst reports to the Finance Manager.
- Enhance and simplify existing forecast and monthly review processes
- Drive operating expense monthly forecasts, collaborating with department budget owners
- Investigate variances between budget, actual, and forecasts in coordination with Accounting
- Build business cases for new product initiatives and assist with developing modeling tools
- Ensure alignment, clear expectations, and budget ownership with key stakeholders
- Identify and monitor key performance metrics and provide actionable insights to help drive the business
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Highly autonomous; able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
- Process – driven with the ability to create or modify protocols where needed
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Foster collaborative working relationships with key functional groups
- Highly effective with oral and written communication
- Expert Excel skills, NetSuite experience preferred
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of accounting principles and experience with financial modeling
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- At least two years of related analytical experience preferred
- CPG industry experience desired
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Disability, Life
- 401k (including company match)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Discounts
Salary Range: 60,000 – 75,000 / annually
At Honey Stinger, community is what drives us. We are committed to building an inclusive culture in our workplace, because we know that teams are strongest when everyone takes a shot. We encourage anyone who is driven to perform to join us. Your unique experiences make us better, together.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.