To download a job description click here.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Clerk at our headquarters based in beautiful Steamboat Springs, CO. S/he is responsible for recording and collecting on customer invoices, ensuring accurate and prompt processing and payment. This position reports to the AR Manager.
- Ensure billing, receivables, and refunds are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Respond to customer questions, address and correct discrepancies in accounts or billing
- Refer overdue accounts to collections
- Process bank wires, check deposits, and post payments to GL
- Work with the Sales team and our customers on deductions, request backup and approvals where required
- Complete credit application requests
- Prepare and distribute customer statements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of policies and procedures used in accounts receivable and billing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe required, NetSuite experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Business or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- At least one year of related experience preferred
- CPG industry experience preferred
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- PTO (paid time off)
Hourly Pay Range: $20 - $23
At Honey Stinger, community is what drives us. We are committed to building an inclusive culture in our workplace, because we know that teams are strongest when everyone takes a shot. We encourage anyone who is driven to perform to join us. Your unique experiences make us better, together.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.