Download the full job specifications here.
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Consumer Relations within the marketing department in beautiful Steamboat Springs, CO. This important front-line position will proactively support programs to delight customers as well as support consumer inquiries via online, email, phone and direct mail regarding Honey Stinger and its products and programs. This position will be scheduled to work Sunday through Thursday with flexibility for occasional nights as necessary.
- Manage, answer, route appropriately and organize incoming consumer interactions as assigned.
- Answer inquiries, product issues/complaints and company feedback with professionalism and courtesy.
- Maintain complete records of consumer interactions via our CRM platform.
- Coordinate with internal departments on appropriate responses for various consumer inquiries.
- Assist in reporting trends/issues to leadership.
- Monitor online consumer product reviews. Approve and respond as necessary.
- Ability to remain calm and collected with all customers and during tense/urgent situations.
- Assist in other marketing department duties as assigned.Required
- Upbeat and patient demeanor with the ability to put the consumer’s needs first. Making consumers happy makes you happy!
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise and professional style free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.Education and
- Associate’s degree in office administration or related field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of administrative and/or clerical experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- PTO (paid time off)
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will make us all better.
Hourly range from $17- $19.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.