Social and Digital Specialist
Download job description here.
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Social/Digital Specialist within the marketing department. This highly visible, front-line position will continue to cultivate our thriving community online through social, partnerships and content. In addition to serving as the voice of the brand on social media, this role drives traffic, awareness and growth to our direct-to-consumer business.The primary goal for this role is to acquire, educate and convert new customers and continue to engage existing ones.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep knowledge of social trends and consumer behaviors online. S/he will also bring strategic thinking and a can-do attitude to our marketing team and will report to Ecommerce Manager. Having a passion for the outdoors and a variety of sports while working for a storied performance nutrition brand makes this a unique opportunity for both career growth and adventure. Ideally, this position will be based in Steamboat Springs, CO. Remote applicants will be considered.
- Manage all owned social media channels. Make recommendations on channel priorities, pitch ideas and evaluate and measure growth and engagement on all platforms.A desire to grow and engage our audience is required.
- Demonstrate expertise in developing and executing strategic social plans.
- Lead content and sharing strategy in conjunction with internal stakeholders, partnerships, 3rd party experts and athletes producing social posts, giveaways,and blogs.
- Support product launches, develop and execute partnership campaigns, and drive email signups.
- Compile monthly social results—reports key findings and shares analysis on trends.
- Plan growth + steps to achieve social ROI and KPIs. Analyze and make recommendations for optimizations.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.Help establish best practices for Honey Stinger social.
- Manage off-hours consumer response team to ensure timely response for consumers’ needs.
- Based on organic social wins, suggest digital and programmatic media campaigns according to business goals to the ecommerce manager. Suggest and implement boosting of out-performing organic social posts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience managing social channels and building audiences.
- Experience in sports, outdoor, or fitness marketing; sports nutrition; and/or consumer packaged goods is a plus.
- Excellent written communications skills. Your written words inspire action, loyalty and fun.
- Knowledge of project management principles; discipline of planning, prioritization, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals.
- Time management is critical.
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to make an impact.
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, entrepreneurial work environment and meet business driven deadlines.
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- PTO (paid time off)
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will make us all better.
The salary range for this position is $48-$65k depending on experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to email@example.com.