Sales Support Representative
Honey Stinger seeks to fill the position of Sales Support Representative, based in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. S/he will provide order entry support for the sales team as well as sell and offer guidance about the products offered by the company to current and new customers.
Download job posting here.
- Enters orders for the sales team in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Sales asset/content creation and management.
- Monitor and manage customer service systems(Zendesk and Destini) for the sales team – entering information, approving retailer requests, tracking for mis-ships and other miscellaneous issues as they arise.
- Answers inquiries from retail customers concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.Disseminates information to the relevant member of the sales team.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to customers.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of customers.
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Acts as a company representative at trade shows, events,and association meetings.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Maintain master specification list and price lists.
- Performs other sales related job responsibilities as requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of products to be sold.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of administrative or clerical experience required.
- Customer service or sales experience highly valued.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Accident/Life Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- PTO (paid time off)
Honey Stinger’s commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, orientation and experience extends across all team members, partners and athletes. We encourage and expect all qualified candidates to apply regardless of background—your unique point of view will make us all better.
Salary range is $40,000 to $52,000 depending on experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org