To celebrate National Ice Cream Sandwich Day, we wanted to share Performance Dietitian, Petra Rack's recipe for Mini Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches.
You'll need three ingredients:
- Honey Stinger Mini Waffles
- Honey Stinger Nut + Seed Bar
- Flavored Ice Cream or Greek Yogurt of your choice!
- Take 1 Honey Stinger Mini Waffle and place a spoon full of Ice Cream or Greek Yogurt in the middle
- Place a second Honey Stinger Mini Waffle on top of Ice Cream or Greek Yogurt
- Place in the freezer until slightly hardened
- Crumble up the Honey Stinger Nut + Seed Bar into a bowl
- Take Mini Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich's out of the freezer and roll the sides in the Nut + Seed crumbles till there is a think layer around the whole Ice Cream Sandwich
- Place back into the freezer until completely hardened
- Enjoy after a long, hot workout!! ☀️
Shop Nut + Seed